Poker is a popular card game that has a long history. It has many variations and varieties. As gambling enthusiasts now prefer online entertainment, of course poker has also become available on the internet. In fact, it does not differ from the standard format of the game. In India, online poker is very popular so you can find many sites that provide these opportunities to all adult residents. It is very easy to start playing it. To do this, you will need to register at an online casino. Since there are really a lot of such sites now, you can choose the best one for yourself. This is what you will learn about today in this article.
Online Poker Types
All good sites for online poker games provide a choice of several options for this entertainment. They differ in specifics, the number of players and the course of the game. To get acquainted with the main types of online poker you can see below:
- Texas Hold’em. Here, players are dealt two “closed” cards, and laid out on the table 5 common “open”. Is especially popular because of its excitement and fascination. As well as the abundance of strategies and the availability of online games for all players, regardless of the level and size of bets;
- Omaha. Here the player gets his hands on 4 cards at once. And the final combination consists of five. But only two of the player’s cards and three common cards from the gaming table are taken into account. As a result, the number of game options, as well as the possibility of bluffing, increases. For inexperienced players, this is too difficult a task in the game against the professionals;
- Stad. Unlike Hold’em and Omaha, there are no community cards. Initially, there is a betting round. After this, the dealer deals the players three cards each. One of them will be open to all. Then you get three more open cards and one more to close;
- Heads-up. This is a one-on-one game. It is usually played according to Hold’em rules.
These are the four basic types of poker games. The rest of the variations are homemade. You can choose any of these variants and learn all its rules, subtleties and strategies. And only after that you may start playing for real money on the sites.
List of the Best Online Poker Sites in India
When choosing a poker room, you need to analyze each company well. You should play online only in licensed and trusted companies. Not unimportant as where the presence of bonuses and positive feedback from other players. When compiling this list of the best Indian poker sites were taken into account all the criteria for selection. You can read them below:
- Bunga365. This is an Indian online poker platform. It is very popular among professional poker players. The company has a license from Curacao, Texas Hold’em and Omaha are available in the poker room. The account currency can be rupees. The minimum amount for deposit is INR 200. The main advantages are the large number of tournaments and fast payouts;
- Adda52. This site was launched in 2011. It has a great variety of games. The currency of the account can be chosen Rupees. The bonus program is constantly updated. For newcomers to the promotion +100% up to INR 5,000 to the first deposit. For deposit or withdrawal of winnings you can use bank transfer, e-wallet, UPI, Netbanking. All transactions are fast;
- संयमी पोकर. This poker site officially accepts only players from India. It appeared in 2014. Here you can play Texas Hold’em, Omaha, Omaha Hi-Lo, Seven Card Stud and some others. The site often hosts contests with prize money. And for new players, there’s a +100% bonus to INR 3,000;
- 9stacks. This poker room offers many popular options for deposits or withdrawals. The site has frequent tournaments and is completely safe. The company itself was founded in 2017. The interface of the site can be translated into Hindi. And when registering, players may choose the account currency of Rupees. There is a good bonus program. Newcomers here get +100% to the first deposit. The size of the bonus is not more than INR 4,000. Financial transactions are made quickly and the company does not charge for them;
- Khelo365 Poker. The interface of this poker room is available in Hindi. The company has been working on the Internet since 2014. The license was obtained from iTech Labs. On the site you can die in different types of poker. Players have access to a variety of bonuses and tournaments. After registration, all users may make a deposit and get +100% up to INR 30,000. Any adult Indian can create an account;
- BlitzPoker. This online poker site operates under license from Esperanza Gaming Private Limited. Here you can participate in tournaments every day. Players are given access to the VIP club. This is a kind of incentive system. The site operates in Hindi and accepts Rupees. Many users in their reviews note the convenient payment methods for a large number of poker games.
You can choose any of these poker rooms. In order to start playing you will need to create a personal game account. Each of these online poker sites have bonus offers. They are also designed for beginners. Most often, the welcome bonus is a promotion on your first deposit.
How to play Online Poker?
The easiest way to learn how to play this game is by practice. But first, you can read the instructions on how to play poker online:
- First, choose any site from the list;
- Familiarize yourself with the types of games that are available in this poker room;
- Choose the one that suits you best;
- You will be presented with several online poker tables. They differ in terms of betting limits;
- Once you have made your choice, you can join the game;
- The game begins with a mandatory bet one of the table participants (in most cases the mandatory bets are made alternately);
- Distribution of cards. At this stage the player evaluates his chances and decides whether to continue to participate in the drawing;
- Bidding. This is the most important part of the game. In the process of bidding, the bank is built up;
- Exchange of cards, additional cards. With this card you can strengthen or worsen your combination. It is worth to be careful;
- Showdown. If there is more than one participant at the table, the cards are opened and the combinations are compared.
Depending on the type of poker you choose, the game scenario is slightly different. If you choose responsibly, you are sure to succeed. It is also worth to be attentive throughout the session. Poker is not at all a difficult game if you work at it and understand it.